View Single Post
Old 07-16-2020, 10:34 PM   #1
flashed

Guys I need Help , New To This

I swore I would never do another Frame Off build but I lied to myself . The last one I hired out from bottom to top .
This one is different and Im sort of doing it Backwards .
I bought a 70 Short Stepper a couple years ago that I have been after more than 25 years . It was a Plain Jane Stepper in Medium Blue I believe , one owner before me . The old fellow I bought it from finally decided I would do right by it and let me buy it . He know knows it will be done nice , his words .

I pulled the straight 6 and 3 speed out and gave them away . I then took the truck to Russ Cunningham in Knoxville Tennessee at RussBuilt Hotrods for rust repair and patina paint blend . Russ did a great job on the rust repair and paint blend .

Here is where I need the help . Once the truck came home , me and some friends took the body back off the frame . Im about to completely take the frame apart .
I already have drop spindles and drop springs for it as well as a Boyds Rear mount tank as its going to be LS Powered .

My question is where do I source all the new bushings for the control arms , trailing arms and any other hardware I may need , I have never done this before /

Also where is the best source for a complete Brake Line set ?
I have the brake booster and master cylinder from Frank on this forum .

Any info or pointers is much appreciated . Me and my friends are doing all of this build that we can .
flashed is offline   Reply With Quote