View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 08:07 AM   #10
GOPAPA
"Tail Gate Best Seat In House"

Re: 1984 Chevy Sno Chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
I like it, now, too. I like a lot of things in time that I didn't like when new. I removed the 4x4 stickers off my '92 K3500 while they were still fresh. It's the dual headlamp Chevys that I like also. I like the center trim running through the lamps full width, narrower, and body color (except this pkg). I wonder how they came up with using dark grey that is nowhere else on the truck. Was black or gold too much? Red would have looked fine. I have known about these trucks and I'm sure most of the square body guys as well. I can't say I ever saw one on the road. May be they weren't offered in this region. Those cab extenders were real popular in PA, not far up the road. There was a sundowner or Sunchaser as well (IIRC)

Larry, did you ever see the '84 Chevy I had?
I think so .. that was a lumber hauling work truck for sure..

[quote=mrtoni;8780280]They did make one in California I believe it was called sun chaser. Really

Jeepers Creepers ! as they use to say ..wonder if they made a "Rain Chaser" for Oregon .. and maybe a Bikini Chaser for,,say ,,Florida ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetsidePaul View Post
Never heard of that one either.

I need to get out more often.
There is only so much my old brain can keep on hand,, I just have to be reminded more..