View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 05:16 PM   #12
N9nefingers

Re: Belltech 3121 Spindle Help/Question/Rant

I have an email from Sarah @ Belltech dated Feb 28, 2020 stating that they have a manufacturers defect and that the "newly redesigned" spindles will not be available until end of April, early May. That actually turned into mid July. I just got my "new" set of spindles...they have the exact same measurements in regards to tie rod and ball joint tapers as the one with "manufacturers defects". Clearly the spindles I just got will not work and I am saying are not safe. With zero ability to articulate with suspension flex, that tie rod will fail. What's really concerning is that they knew there was a defect and kept selling the spindles. They figured out the defect because I kept calling about why my spindles wouldn't work and finally after sending 2 separate sets to me they went and measured their stock...they were not only all wrong but not even within specs of each other. Now they are saying that the "new" spindles are within spec...but I measured them side by side and they are in fact the same.
N9nefingers is offline   Reply With Quote