View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 10:18 AM   #9
special-K
Special Order

Re: First In Person Member Meet Today

We do have the great 'wild & scenic rivers'. It's going on 50 years since many rivers were designated, which means no signs of human development within sight of river. A good thing here in the populated old East. Of course, Garrett County is the largest yet least populated in MD... and even topographically divided from the east Coast, being situated west of the Eastern Continental Divide. That water meets with the waters of the Arkansas River which flows from the Eastern Slope of The Rockies, in the Mississippi. Little old Maryland sends water down to the gulf Of Mexico!

If you came, I could get us on a trip with my friend Roger's outfit. We could get a whole bunch of members on. it's great being dam release, guaranteed water volume all summer long

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote