View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 09:29 PM   #2696
Steeveedee
Who Changed This?

Re: My Facetruck thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPAPA View Post
You'd do it this year? I guess one has awhile yet ,,but across states takes days..

I have just one more camping trip planned this year on the Snake River (idaho side ) and then winterize the Travel Trailer.

I am with you on the highway traffic anymore,, people are nuts about going fast cutting in and out ,,and our highway speed here is 80MPH

So, we both have sick cars ,, mine goes in the hospital next week , why did you move it ? not getting good service? What was wrong with your camper ? lots of questions ,,sorry just skip them if I am to personal,, just curious if its a bad brand or not..
Trailer towing speed limit in California is 55 MPH, but the semis just charge by with probably as much speed as they can get away with. If they are going 80 MPH up there, they're all the "prunes" transplanted from California!

My favorite Idaho story is from when I worked at a truck and tractor repair place in the mid-'70s and one of our customers had gone to California in January. He was amazed that the farms were growing lettuce at that time of year. Well, the ground isn't frozen three feet deep in California in January, like it is in Idaho!

'70 Chevy 3/4T Longhorn CST 402/400/3.56 Custom Camper

Simi Valley, CA
Steeveedee is offline   Reply With Quote