View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 10:27 PM   #288
joedoh

Re: Project "Bickle" 1948 1/2 ton 4.3 4l60e

wind noise is different than road noise and both are different from reflected noise. seal up wind noise, use mass adders for road noise, use thick pads for reflected noise!

more finish work today. need a glovebox latch from storage, dwindling supply of those. dont worry about the smudged glass, in process!

on the rear view mirror its for a car and supposed to mount on the dash, but i didnt want to drill a hole so I used a 5/16 weld nut on the windshield garnish, worked great.

most cowl vents dont open. this one is super reluctant, I use a breaker bar for leverage but have a pretty good feel when something is going to break loose or just break, this feels like a break. someone else can screw with it, I put in AC for a reason. next truck I will just weld it shut but on this one some silicone will do it.

wipers windshield center bar and outside mirror done.

undercoating hid the seam sealer by blending it to the bedliner. I will put the OG bed wood and strips in the bed over the floor if someone wants.

tomorrow I am looking at a honey hole with a good buddy, and a few other things too. maybe get the bumper welded on and the door panels

STILL WAITING ON SEAT. this sucks. he is usually 3 weeks. its 6.
Attached Images

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote