Johns 66

Re: Johns 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTI View Post
Truth.
As best I can tell it....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll_the_dice View Post
Well said John! I have loved every minute of my journey and I know you have too even if your journey has been crazier than mine.
Yeah my friend, the stories we are gonna tell once we are all done with our babies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxhall View Post
I'm in total agreement with you. I hate the idea of letting someone else work on my truck. I tried it once with my exhaust and now I'm redoing it because the work done was crap. Besides I learned to weld and fit exhaust pipe. You've got a great project going and I enjoy following your story.
Well I have messed some stuff up but I guess thats part of the learning experience we all have on these play toys of ours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyG View Post
I always say: "I can pay a professional to screw it up, or I can screw it up myself for free!"

The money you would have paid The Man can go towards tools, then the next job is free! Or you can even start making money with them thar tools!
LOL...When I was in the Marine Corp we used to say it took a college education to break it and a high school education to fix it....the officers certainly didnt like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwcarpenter98 View Post
Haha, I like that quote!
John, it's looking good! That painted frame sure makes mine look like junk
Slowly but sure young Skywalker, Future C10 Jedi Master.
2019 GMC AT4
Johns 66 is offline   Reply With Quote