View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 11:47 AM   #41
raylube

Re: Slowly Slowing Board

This thread reminds me of how I got into this forum. Back before the internet the trucks hobbies window to the world was the truck magazine. I would look at them at the store and not much applied to the classic truck and then as the hobby grew so came the classic trucks mags. Eagerly I paid my subscription and kept it until in my opinion looked like one big advertisement with little help for non advertisers products. Then my brother told me about this website and because of the content the only time I look at the truck magazine is if I can find one when I am bored while waiting for my wife to shop. I asked questions and posted with good responses and 2 years ago I started a thread about a project on how I received it from the po. The po had done some things that may look sketchy or illegal but were done legally at the time. And it is all taken care of legally now.Only 2 people gave me any positive comments but I posted updates any way until last month a moderator closed my thread based on something a po did 25 years ago. I still enjoy this forum and all the helpful things people give but am hesitant to contribute from now on. It used to be my first go to site but now I don't know.
raylube is offline   Reply With Quote