Thread: Frankentruck
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 10:40 PM   #596
cwcarpenter98

Re: Frankentruck

Well, I haven't been able to do anything with Frankentruck because of the 2+ hour, long distance relationship we are going through at the moment but I do have a slightly major life update to share. I know this post isn't truck related, but I wouldn't be able to build or "complete" (they're never really done) my truck without these things below.

I found out a couple weeks ago that the internship I have set up for the Spring is actually not needed for credit to finish up my undergrad. I have the necessary credit hours to graduate in December

I want to get my CPA license, but to do that, I need 150 credit hours of education. I only get 120 with my undergrad, so it makes sense for me to stay in school by doing graduate school. For accounting, graduate school only takes one year to get the 30 more credits needed to get my license.

I am still doing my internship in the Spring, but instead of putting the credit I can get through the internship towards my undergrad, I am going to put the credit towards graduate school. Yup, I just got accepted into graduate school at GCSU.

Yeah, 2020 has sucked in many ways for me and a whole bunch of others, but there's also been a lot of good to come out of it. I'm excited to see where this path leads me, and even more excited to have Frankentruck along for the ride

1963 C10 - Frankentruck 283, Muncie 3 speed with overdrive
Overdrive wiring here
1963-ish truck bed trailer - Half-Wit

1981 C10 - Penny 305, th350 --> Soon to be 350, Saginaw 4 speed

1995 Dodge Dakota Sport

"I'll put it simple: if you're going hard enough left, you'll find yourself turning right." - Doc Hudson
cwcarpenter98 is offline   Reply With Quote