View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 10:02 PM   #200
davischevy

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
I guess I'll post what I did Wednesday here. I made mention in an old post brought back, but doubt many have looked. Last week I was contacted by Chevyland, said he would be in Washington, DC and have a day free. So that was day before yesterday and he slipped on up to my place. We hopped in the rental car and took a tour of the countryside. Had lunch at Chubby's, a BBQ joint. I'd say it was just pretty decent that day, but still yummy. That town is right at the PA line and not far from Gettysburg. So we rode up there, went through town, and checked out the battlefield a little bit. took another route out of town toward the mountain (north end of the blue Ridge) and explored a bit more, ended up at a place called high rock, a high rock (go figure) outcropping with a view of the Appalachian Valley on over to the Appalachians. A pretty clear day, just a little haze on the horizon. Then we made our way back to my place for a bit before he headed back to his wife, who was the one who had business in DC. It was a great change of pace for me to have a visitor from afar. Eric was a pleasure to meet and spend the day with. Pretty much just what I expected, too. Like hanging with an old friend. It was a good day
Sounds like a good time Tim.

Build thread, Arkansas K10
https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...=755797&page=5

The ability to speak several languages is an asset, but the ability to keep your mouth shut in any language is priceless.
davischevy is offline   Reply With Quote