Thread: off it goes
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 06:51 PM   #1403
CHROMAHOLIC

Re: off it goes

hey guys...I apologize for not being on here much lately, unfortunately we had a death of a family member so we needed some downtime to take care of some things. My wife's sister was just 50 yrs old and passed away from cancer this summer, it's been a tough road. As for the truck, it is finished...but still at my buddies shop so I have not brought it home yet due to a couple things. We had a few bugs to work out the worst one being the Air Ride ECU not holding the memory settings and of course AccuAir out of business, I have since found a guy who had a bunch of brand new parts he sold me so I now have a bunch of spare parts as well as another ECU. Cross your fingers and say a prayer this one works...it just arrived today so have not done the swap out yet. Also had been waiting on emblems for the truck as well which just arrived a few days ago as well...so we are getting them installed, 2 side emblems and 1 dash. thanks for all who have followed along the journey...I will get you a rumble video and some more pics, promise...thanks guys
Attached Images

CHROMAHOLIC is offline   Reply With Quote