Thread: Johns 66
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 08:12 AM   #682
Johns 66

Re: Johns 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll_the_dice View Post
Looks awesome John...love the silver trans and manifolds...makes it pop against the green.

LOVE that Kayden is working on his truck and is underneath it!
Thanks Andy....Im just hoping it runs like it should after the second rebuild......Kayden is a trip....When we put the tranny on he just HAD to tighten up the bell housing bolts, and then had to get on HIS creeper and tighten up the tranny mount bolts AFTER he got his safety glasses on.....We are adamant that he wears his safety glasses when he is working around the truck....So funny for him to lay on the creeper and ask for wrenches...while he has no clue what sizes he needs he is doing great to only be 4 years old....Once we got finished he had to run in the house and tell Nana that he put the tranny in

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxhall View Post
your frame, suspension, and drive train are coming along beautifully.

Slowly but surely....Working on the pulley system now, trying to figure out what pulleys I need...Im thinking a 3 groove harmonic balancer pulley and a 2 groove water pump pulley should do it......Trying to wait until the AC stuff gets here so I can line everything up. One thing is for sure that single pulley system definitely wont work when you add power steering and AC....
If I didnt want it to look original I would have just bought a serpentine system....but.......I think it will look good once everything is in
2019 GMC AT4
Johns 66 is offline   Reply With Quote