Special Order

Re: Random Photos ‘You took’

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUV2XCLR8 View Post
Finally registered, tagged, and serviced + a Historic Pit Stop
Great picture. A true "Kodiak Moment"
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
I still have Bonni kicking around my shop. Btw Tim, I really love your style when it comes to your home. Love it when you post pics.
Tell Bonni Me and Woody say hi. Thanks for the compliment, Mark. It isn't much but it suits me. Stop on by anytime!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Blue K20 View Post
X2, it looks very nice and comfy. Only problem is it's too far away from me!
Well, maybe you can meet up and hitch a ride with CG when he comes . On my end it's a serious offer. Anyone who wants to drop me a line and stop by, stay over, or whatever is welcome here. I don't even care if you just drop in unannounced!

New tools, all Made in the USA. I love those hammers. I somehow have managed to lose two. I hold on to my tools forever, but not those for some reason. I call it my "Li'l Thumper". The first one fell off the tractor. I searched hard for it, but couldn't find it. Bought another, then that winter I found the first one and gave it to my son. I have no idea what happened to Li'l Thumper #2, but I saw my son still had #1, so he didn't take it. Li'l Thumper #3 I hope stays with me
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote