Thread: 55.2-59 GMC parking light assembly
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 10:04 PM   #5
mr48chev

Re: GMC parking light assembly

As Rickysnickers said you have to be a paid premium member to post anything that can be considered as a parts for sale post even when it is an innocent question.

Price wise on Ebay or FB maketplace or Craigslist. I'd say that there are guys who are trying to get rich off the old car and old truck folks every day of the week.
Honest is sticking it on Ebay with a low starting price and offering world wide shipping at a reasonable cost and hope for a bidding war. I sold a bellhousing off the AX-15 out of the 97 Dodge Dakota that had a 5.2 V8 in it for over 100 more than I paid for the transmission with bellhousing. Some Jeep guys wanting to put 318 or 360 V8 engines in their jeeps with the AX 15 trans got in a serious bidding war over it. It almost paid for the Novak adapter to hook it to my Chevy bellhousing.

Still as far as I know no one makes those pieces for GMC in repro

The filling station shows lenses and gaskets for GMC but nothing else https://store.fillingstation.com//sh...&searchtype=FT Usually if it exists in the aftermarket as far as pieces like this go they show it. A very vague or basic search and scroll works best on their page. This time it was Park light.

My ongoing truck projects:
48 Chev 3100 that will run a 292 Six.
71 GMC 2500 that is getting a Cad 500 transplant.
77 C 30 dualie, 454, 4 speed with a 10 foot flatbed and hoist. It does the heavy work and hauls the projects around.
mr48chev is offline   Reply With Quote