View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 03:28 PM   #405
67ChevyRedneck
Hittin E-Z Street on Mud Tires

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72c20customcamper View Post
Been a while since I’ve been in the er. Cut it with a filet knife doing backstraps for dinner ,deer got me back . So know I’ll have matching hands after my surgery next week
OWWWWWWWWWWWWCH!

I used some of the holiday weekend to get a chunk of siding up. I wasn't go to put up the scaffold... but it's sooooo much easier and faster. I've gotten really good at putting it up. I had all those sections up in under an hour. *The short pieces were just scraps I threw up to make it look more done on the corner

We also took the little guy to get our first real tree. We go a couple hours north in NC and cut our own. We don't have to do it that way, there's closer places, but it's a nice drive and a good trip. We were going to skip this year, because he's only 3 months, but my mom is having a huge family Christmas in NY next year (all told with grand kids we're talking 26 people - 2 parents, 7 kids, 17 grand kids) and we'll be gone for that entire week, we'll probably throw up our old fake one with a few lights. It was also last minute, so we took big blue instead of old blue... old blue's brakes have gotten a little too sketchy for mountain driving.

And the wife decorated and we had to fire up the fire place for the first night this year... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Attached Images

1968 Pontiac Firebird: Project Fire Chicken!
2015 Silverado Double Cab 5.3L Z71
2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L 5spd
2020 Chevrolet Equinox Premium 2.0L Turbo
2011 Mustang V6 ~ Wife's ride
American Born, Country by the Grace of God
1967 CST Shop Truck Rebuild!
My 1967 C-10 Build Thread
My Vintage Air A/C Install
Project "On a Dime"
Trying my hand at Home Renovation!
1965 Mustang Modifications!

Last edited by 67ChevyRedneck; 12-01-2020 at 03:36 PM.
67ChevyRedneck is offline   Reply With Quote