Thread: Covid
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2020, 06:01 PM   #77
crossfire84

Re: Covid

I have never used a mask and will continue to do so. I'm 60 and don't fear this, I've been tested and always come back clean, am I a jerk? Some tell me I am in public but I say if your that terrified than maybe you should be at home and not standing in line at the pizza parlor. Wearing a mask has proven to weaken your immune system. I will not get the vaccine never had one never will, keep yourself healthy and this will pass. Most of Europe has sent there kid's back to school and they do not wear a mask, they are getting back to there life as normal. I believe the British ministry of science several months ago said masks don't help because the virus is so small it passes through like there's nothing there. They said it's like putting a chain link fence around your home to keep out mosquitos. So all this means to each his own. I do not look down on anyone who wears a mask or not, what I do find offensive are the jerks who get in my face literally inches from me to tell me I'm bad! 99% of the time I ignore them but now there getting very aggressive as this lingers on. Rant over.
C4 rear
Porter built a arms
Never give the Devil a ride,because he'll want to Drive!