View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 12:32 PM   #413
88Stanger

Re: Starting 1966 Factory Short Bed Build, Bagged, 383 Stroker and Muncie M20 4-Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTI View Post
Personal preference. The LOGO is a NOGO for me. I'm not paying to be your advertising billboard.
I am with you Scoti on this. Mu issue is i have spend way to much (more than i did on these) on my last build to get a good set of seats that fit me (again, not a small guy), seats were comfy and then seats that would fit in the trucks small area. This is damn hard! I tried old seats, i tried new used, i tried cheaper new seats.... all ended in nothing. I even have tried Corbeau which up to this point i loved, but they too even in "wide" were not real comfy and then the choices you get to choose from suckith, so..... Oh yea, i checked on having some built.... lol. ya that is not going to happen on my budget. BUT i was told, if i had a set of seats that all they needed to do was change out a part of the material for a different color or pattern, not to bad. So... that may happen here with these... not sure yet, but overall i agree with you in principal, but sometimes you just get limited or reduced to giving in, which honestly is where i am.
88Stanger is offline   Reply With Quote