View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 03:01 PM   #12
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: 2006 chevy express 6.0 codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by biketopia View Post
most likely that's your lean issue. It looks like a hose for like a purge valve. Any emissions valves under the hood missing a hose? Worst case pull it off the manifold and plug it and see if your codes go away. Flashing light was definitely the wire popping off.
With it being in a van it is a pain in the rear trying to see anything on the front of the motor but I will look further for where it needs to hook up to. I am going to plug it until then. I went out and did a small job with it a little while ago and the light did not come on until I pulled back in ( of course I forgot to plug the hose before i left) Good thing was there were no 300 codes this time and it ran really good. Gonna let it cool down some and check some more for the other end of that hose connection and will plug it off if i can't locate it then go for another ride.
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote