View Single Post
Old 12-14-2020, 11:16 PM   #2795
davischevy

Re: My Facetruck thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT7A View Post
This is quite a thing you started Larry (other, I guess. I don't know either). Almost 100 pages. I'm not going to jump in and be all familiar, but I will say that what you told us of John made an impression on me and I'm sure he is missed greatly by many.

As far as Facetruck, it's kind of brilliant. Really enjoy seeing all the different types of vehicles people are involved with. Other projects, including work and home. Seeing parts of the country that I haven't been yet. Funny idea that you started off, and actually is more worthwhile than the real thing.

Chris
When I started it I figured we would go a couple of pages and it would peter out. As it turns out, we have gotten to know each other and it's all tied together in a nonsensical sort of way.

It was funny to go back and see how it started. I couldn't remember exactly. I just clicked a page or two in the middle and had a laugh or two.

I also was reminded Chevyland is in the middle of his Christmas tree season.

Build thread, Arkansas K10
https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...=755797&page=5

The ability to speak several languages is an asset, but the ability to keep your mouth shut in any language is priceless.
davischevy is offline   Reply With Quote