View Single Post
Old 12-26-2020, 07:31 PM   #9
FleetsidePaul
R.I.P. E.S.L.L.

Re: I give up on shipping anything USPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
I finally got all the boxes in that I ordered from USPS so I can start getting rid of more parts. This thread bums me out haha. I just dont deal with headaches well, and shipping has become such a headache.
I'm with you there. I have a garage full of stuff that I would love to sell but the shipping hassle stops me dead every time.

I had a problem with USPS. I ordered some things and they were sent back as undeliverable. Excuse me? What is the problem? My mailbox is next to 5 others and my gate is wide open with no dogs in the yard.

So I complained. I had to pay shipping twice because USPS sent my stuff back and I wasn't happy about that. It was another $24 to get it shipped back again.
I got ahold of the Postmaster, explained my situation and she assured me that there would be no more problems... Great.

Well I must have gotten someone in trouble because now my packages show up all smashed up. One of them even had a footprint on it. Another had what looked to be a tire track on it. Somebody doesn't like me at my post office.

I don't know. Maybe one of my ex wives got a job there.

1970 CST 20

1970 C/30 Flatbed

1983 C/30 Dually

2015 Corvette Z51 2021 Corvette Z51 1991 Cadillac Hearse 1982 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2000 Porsche Boxster S 2020 Jeep Gladiator 1973 VW Thing 1973 Plymouth Satellite wagon 1963 Baja Bug 1959 Bug Dune Buggy 1970 Baja Bug 1987 Jaguar XJ 350.

R.I.P. El Jay

R.I.P Jessie.

R.I.P Grumpy.

Every day is a gift from God.
FleetsidePaul is offline   Reply With Quote