View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 08:15 PM   #1459
FleetsidePaul
R.I.P. E.S.L.L.

Re: Random Photos ‘You took’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boog View Post
You know, there ought to be some where you can issue a statement of facts regarding the gun and make statement that you are not in possession of the gun since the date it was stolen and anything that may happen since that time with that gun you are not held responsible. Just in case it may come up some time in the future involved in some crime. One could easily assume that gun is in the hands of someone other than the police now or in an officer's personal possession.
I'm not too worried about it. There was more than one gun stolen. My wife should have had a safe but she didn't. They found one of them a few years back in Phoenix and it had been used in a murder. She didn't want it back.

Reminds me of an old Plymouth that I sold years ago. Pile of junk but it ran good. I sold it to a real sketchy guy. And neglected to send in the release of liability.(Stupid) About a month later I got a letter from the Sheriff's Dept. asking me who I had sold it to. Apparently it had been used in a robbery.(Big shock) I called them and it was no problem. I think that they already knew who did it and just wanted confirmation. They never accused me of anything and I never heard another thing.

Whatever. I'm over it. Back to random photos.

I visited my 3 little buddies the last time I was at my property. I miss them they were good dogs.

1970 CST 20

1970 C/30 Flatbed

1983 C/30 Dually

2015 Corvette Z51 2021 Corvette Z51 1991 Cadillac Hearse 1982 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2000 Porsche Boxster S 2020 Jeep Gladiator 1973 VW Thing 1973 Plymouth Satellite wagon 1963 Baja Bug 1959 Bug Dune Buggy 1970 Baja Bug 1987 Jaguar XJ 350.

R.I.P. El Jay

R.I.P Jessie.

R.I.P Grumpy.

Every day is a gift from God.
FleetsidePaul is offline   Reply With Quote