Thread: $731,100,000
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 07:09 PM   #14
Low Elco

Re: $731,100,000

Disappear. A friend has an entire write up on what you should REALLY do if that happens. I don't know, at that level it's a mirror misery from being poor, except when you're poor, the leeches are easier to spot and shed. Who do you trust? Who's ripping you off? How do you know? You'll need a lawyer, a financial advisor, and an accountant at a minimum. How do know what they're up to? A true pro at that level is gonna spot your Rube azz at 100 yards.
Let's face it, no one here has the slightest experience a that level. I literally know a guy who does, but even then. It's an interesting problem. The best and worst thing to happen. Best part of the advice I heard was, invest a % in income bearing bonds and mutual fund the lion's share of the principal. That way you never touch the principal, and the 200-300k/yr income for the next 20 years is more money in hand than most of the folks on this forum can imagine. (I know, some of y'all are rollin' pretty hard. Most of us ain't.) Just thoughts. Hmm. I'd like to find out!
Low Elco is offline   Reply With Quote