View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 04:42 PM   #30
conoco

Re: Youtube channel with how to videos on metal work

Quote:
Originally Posted by May70 View Post
Those following my build thread have seen me install a new floor pan and I have finished the passenger side cab corner, pillars, inner & outer rocker.

I decided I would try to record the Drivers Side from start to finish so there was a complete step by step video series on this. I know there are a lot of bits and pieces on youtube and a lot of good threads but the videos skip a lot of steps. I know it would have made my life easier so here you go.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkS..._as=subscriber
MAY70 I wanted to take a minute and say thank youfor these videos. I am taking on this task of replacing inner and outter rockers along with some floor supports and pan. I enjoyed watching your process and they way you explained what you were doing. Although everyone one of these jobs is unique and has it's own challenges I truly believe you did a great job and have been able to put people in the right direction and not set them up for failure. I plan on documenting mine and I hope I can post it and do as good of a job as you do !! I will be tig welding my stuff though Thanks again brother.
conoco is offline   Reply With Quote