Thread: 56 Cameo build
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 08:51 AM   #177
62 Barnfind

Re: 56 Cameo build

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrown5079 View Post
Yes Barnfind I do have one piece windows with bear claw latches and I am very happy with them. I also have stock hinges. I bought a kit from a guy that bought it from Brothers years ago. After installing the kit that was barely workable I saw a post on here from blackdiesel that instructed you how to improve on the kit. Much better. Then the guy that helps me with the hard stuff went to work taking the tracks loose inside of the door and made a window that completely fills the opening and goes down the whole way with the bear claw latches in place. Not an easy fete. My point is you can make a one piece window work but it takes a lot of work and ability to make it perfect. I hope this helps. Good luck. Tbrown
Thank you for the response. It does help a bunch. I never could get an answer on the on the one piece and bear claws. Now I know. I really like the look of the one piece. I have the vents
Windows in my 62 and 8use the because of no ac. This 57 will have it so I don’t see me needing them. Thanks for the response again!
My build tread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=507513
62 Barnfind is offline   Reply With Quote