View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 09:31 AM   #11
Andy4639
Old member

Thumbs up Re: Just in a days drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippi View Post
The wife and I like to get our 49 out and go for a drive when we have sunny days and the tempurature is about 40 degrees. it's been cold and a bit of snow on the ground here so all I can do is look at my ride. Due to the Covid situation the wife and I didn't get out to the cruise-ins in 2020 like we normally do so hoping this year will be better.

I try to drive mine whenever I can. I had to park the Impala under the shed out back but it's not much protection. I got home yesterday and she is back inside the garage now. I will have to do a good washing in the next day are so. Over the 2 weeks I put a little over 400 miles on it. Didn't use a drop of oil and ran 65-70 on the interstate for 5 hrs. That power glide though!
I got the missing center cap all fixed up and got the mirror installed last night.
Attached Images

Upstate SC GM Truck Club
2013,14 and 2016 Hot Rod Pour Tour

http://upstategmtrucks.com/

Get out and drive the truck this summer and have some fun!
It sucks not being able to hear!

LWB trucks rule, if you don't think so measure your SWB!
After talking to tech support at Air Lift I have found out that the kit I need is 60811. Per the measurements I gave them. Ride height of truck inside spring and inside diameter of springs.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote