View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 06:15 PM   #321
SCOTI

Re: Project Old Blue, 1965 C10, Rebuild Version 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie91 View Post
Got too work on it some more last week. Got only one picture to show as I spent more time helping Korbin on his project then actually working on mine.

Once I took the A-arms off to fix the crack and get them ready to paint, I decided on a change in direction. I have always wanted to do an air ride set up on something, I have the parts needed to do it for the suspension items, I have PD Fab Forward Lowers and a set up tube uppers.

Now just need to pick a control system. Cost will be a MAJOR part of the decision. So electronic automated controls are out.

Who/What do you guys suggest for a basic manual up/down switch/gauge set up? A compressor and tank are not a big issue. I am thinking of hitting up Thorbros at LST if they are there on a simple set up if I actually get to go to LST.
Way2lo2/Boris. Site supporting board member w/a solid reputation & one stop shopping for a budget manual set-up.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote