Thread: Frankentruck
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 12:04 PM   #698
88Stanger

Re: Frankentruck

Prayers for you that all goes well.
Been there, right before Christmas. was not fun, like worst flu i ever had, smell still coming back, but over it in about 8 days. So awesome on the job, intern and such!
be safe, take care of yourself and every couple days let us know you are ok until you are over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwcarpenter98 View Post
Just a quick update for y'all:

Since the beginning of January, I've been working for an accounting firm in Warner Robins as a tax intern. Since I've been driving 500 miles a week to work there, I've been driving the Civic that gets 30+ mpg. I was planning on trying to get a ride back home this weekend with one of my friends so that I could bring Frankentruck back down to Milledgeville, but instead, I get to spend the next week and a half at home. Yup, I got the 'vid. So far, it hasn't been too terrible, just some nasal congestion, being tired all the time, and loss of my taste and smell. Hopefully that's all, but we shall see.

Anyways, the good thing is that I can work from home so I'm not bored all the time. Once my quarantine time is up, I'm going to try to get a ride back home so that I can get Frankentruck. I miss driving my truck
John 3:16 - Saved me... God Bless
88Stanger is offline   Reply With Quote