View Single Post
Old 03-21-2021, 01:30 PM   #1186
dieseldawg142

Re: post up your camping pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard2112 View Post
Wow, dieseldawg142!. Makes me wonder why a person would go home. Out there it looks like all your needs are met.
if i didn't go home, my wife would come find me ...'bout 30 yrs ago was coming back from buddy's stag and was prob over the legal limit. rather than wrap my k5 into a tree or run into johnny law, i went down a gravel road, threw some mud holes, across a field and threw some foot deep puddles and found a nice little hole in some brambles to back into. climbed in the back to sleep it off, don't know how long i was there, but the next thing i know my wife is banging on the door. how in heck she knew where to find me, or how in heck she got her car, a friggin' pontiac firefly, down there is all beyond me....guess she has a sick-'err- sixth sense about me...
but is all good, 11 yrs, 3 months and 12 more days to retirement and i can stay out there permanently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1976gmc20 View Post
I always enjoy dieseldawg's pictures!

Amazing how some of that inland country is so much drier than the the coast. That part looks a lot like Montana.
is the west coast geography gmc. from Nor Cal threw Oregon, Wash, BC the weather hits the coastal mts and dumps the majority of it's rain and snow on the west side, very little makes it over the mts, hence it can get pretty dry on the other side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasey Harley View Post
My first car was a 1980 El Camino (1992)
The first engine I ever rebuilt (1996) is still in that car and still runs, My uncle owns the car now. I like 1980 El Camino's
nice!
if it was a 4x4 Elco, we would be all over it like ugly on a ape

Quote:
Originally Posted by v30crewcab View Post
Nice pictures!
thanks crewcab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by best view View Post
No shortage of firewood and no double masks but it’s sad they leave the shells there ,hope you had a 6 pack with you
last yr or so we must have had some city people move out here. never used to see this, but lately been coming across TONS of spent shotgun casings all over the bush...lack of respect for the woods i guess...
dieseldawg142 is offline   Reply With Quote