View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 12:53 PM   #988
Dieselwrencher
6>8 Plugless........

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72c20customcamper View Post
Because weathered old growth wood is triple the cost of new.

But what I did yesterday and today . Renters broke a couple of tile over the years no love lost never liked it but at the time it was cheap and there was no waterproof laminate flooring . Tiles were stuck well and lots of mortar stayed on the plywood . So today rented a small demo hammer with a scraper blade . But it’s just about done .

I choose to have the some of the butts lined up . If I staggered them in this small area 44 sq foot I would have had too small of pieces on the ends and a lot more waste. Rest of the kitchen eating area is hardwood . It’s a rental so I’m sure I’ll be doing it again in a few years . Guys are coming to sand the rest of the hardwood floors on the first floor next week
Very nice work! I've laid down some of that type of flooring in 2 rooms in our house but opted to not put the padding down. Does the padding just help give the floor a softer feel or what is the reasoning for the padding under it?
1972 Chevy Cheyenne Super K20 Long Step side tilt, tach, tow hooks, AC, 350 4 speed
1972 C10 Suburban Custom Deluxe
1969 Chevy milk truck
1971 Camaro RS 5.3 BTR STG3 Cam Super T10
1940 Ford 354 Hemi 46RH Ford 9" on air ride huge project

Tired of spark plugs? Check this out.
Dieselwrencher is offline   Reply With Quote