View Single Post
Old 04-13-2021, 10:25 AM   #32
Classic Heartbeat
Project Junkie! Fishing Poor!!

Re: Beth's tribute truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselwrencher View Post
Wes, thanks for sharing that with us. I'm sure it's hard for you to share her last moments and I'm sure it was even harder for you but I believe that was the best thing and you were there for it. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss.

As far as the truck, you said it won't be a show truck, which is fine since it is yours. But I just couldn't see letting it set all that time. I'm sure others, especially her followers, friends, family, other extended family, would like to see it at shows or even at your brewery partners venue when that brew is done up? I'm not sure what help I can add but I'm interested in helping ya as well.
It won't just sit under cover. The soal purpose for this build is for Beth. It will be driven a couple times a week, it just going to be when I go visit her at our final resting spot. It warms my heart that people want to be involved and I am happy to accept it however anyone feels they can contribute. This is for her and for everyone who's lives she touched. It is therapy for me, but it turns out that people's involvement, many she never new turns out to be just as warming. I know she is watching and I know her heart is soaring knowing people loved her that much.

I would of coarse bring it to any event that might happen that is honoring her life but to show it at car shows doesn't feel good to me. To me it would take the meaning of the build away. I also wouldn't want to compete with the very people who may have helped.
Call us Toll Free (888) 338-2502
Like Us on Facebook
No appointment necessary.
72 BB Chevy Custom Deluxe / Custom Camper
67 I-6 (Soon to be 5.7 LS1) Panel
68 BB Chevy Short Bed
72 6.0 LQ9 Short Bed Chevy 4X4
Olympia's fastest growing truck parts supplier.
Olympia's home for Wayward Chevys
Classic Heartbeat is offline   Reply With Quote