View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 06:48 PM   #2442
BAM55

Re: Kabwe's aka Bam's build

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT7A View Post
Hey Bam, I wanted to pop on here and thank you for all the time you put into posting pictures, writing updates, answering questions, and putting up with the general truck guy ridiculousness, haha. I'm mostly a SquareBody guy, but I like all of them. I'm also a modified-stock guy, or stock+ guy, but I enjoy the customs and can appreciate what it takes to them put together. Love seeing your metal artistry. I know your humility doesn't allow you to accept a compliment like that, but it's really true. We also share an appreciation for simplicity and integration that leads to its own kind of elegance and presence. Your truck has that, enough to share. In fact, sharing has been the real theme that I've seen as I have read page after page on here the last few days. Your time, your knowledge, your patience, your experience with the tragedy at Santa Monica College. I've appreciated your sharing it and your perspective. The video with your wife caps it all off. Loved her enthusiasm. Cracked me up because I couldn't hear you on my phone with the first couple of videos you did, but I had no problem hearing her, haha. WHO LIKE OLD CARS? i do. WE DO, HE DO.

Please keep posting so we can see where you take it and how you enjoy it. Thanks again man.
Thank you so much for all the kind words. Yeah the wife loves to cruise with me and is my biggest supporter. She just hates the building process but once we can ride we ride.lol She's all grins and waves and just fun to hang with.

Last edited by BAM55; 05-10-2021 at 12:28 PM.
BAM55 is offline   Reply With Quote