View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 12:25 AM   #247
cornerstone

Re: Uncle Loyd's 72' C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA_C10 View Post
I didn't make it to the show but met Shannon after the show Saturday, had to meet and check out his truck. It is awesome. Brian I wish I knew you were going man could have met as well. We're close enough need to make that happen. Wouldn't mind checking out those 12 tax exempts and uncle Lloyd too
Yeah man, I was hoping to see both you and your truck at the show. PM me and we'll make that happen too. It'll take me a few weeks before I'm ready though. I'll get all the crap cleaned out of it so we can at least look it over. In fact, my garage looks like a tornado camped out in it so the entire thing needs a thorough sorting. That'd definitely help me get back to work on Loyd if I could actually find tools when I need them.
If possible drive your truck when you come. It's been way too long since I've ridden in a classic Chevy, and I really want to see what it's like with an LS. I've been driving 5.3's and 6.0's for over a decade but never in a classic. I'd love to get a ride in yours!

1972 C10, "Loyd", LWB to SWB, 5.3, L83/6L80e, 4:11 Tru Trac, Air Ride, VA, DD, 20" Coys, 4 wheel disc, A quick LS swap turned into a 6 year frame off resto-mod.
cornerstone is offline   Reply With Quote