Looking good!
They do great work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by C10_ustacould View Post
Them Louisiana boys are good sh!t.
The best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hewittca View Post
I know your truck, seen it here before and on instagram, but this is the first time I've gone through your entire build thread. In short, wow! Awesome truck, and awesome incremental progress with details along the way to get it there. This is a top notch build thread and build.
Hey, thanks a LOT for the positive comments. Thanks for taking the time to take the journey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSFMECH View Post
Chris I made a round trip to check it out today but I did have to work on the GTO as well. Man you realize the last time I saw your truck was before you went out west at the RR streetrods show in Bossier, a really long time ago. I've seen you but not the truck since then. Wow it's come a long way. It's in good hands now. Wish you were here today.
It has come a long way since then. Feeling like I might actually be finally close to being “done” with it, though I always have ideas and plans in mind. Wish I was there hanging out, too. I need to get a glimpse of Castro in the flesh.

Instagram _elgringoloco_

'70 Short-Wide How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10
‘70 Blazer ConversionHow To: Ruin a Perfectly Good 4wd
'72 Highlander How To: Ruin a Perfectly Good K/5 (SOLD)
'72 Blazer 2WD How to: Ruin a perfectly good Blazer (SOLD)
'05 Yukon Daily Driven (not so stock) Yukon (SOLD)
‘07 Yukon Denali (daily)

Members met list: SCOTI, darkhorse970, 67cheby, 67cheby'sGirl, klmore, porterbuilt, n2billet, Fastrucken, classicchev, Col Clank, GSFMECH, HuggerCST, Spray-Bomb, BACKYARD88, 5150, fine69, fatbass, smbrouss70, 65StreetCruiser, GAc10boy
gringoloco is offline   Reply With Quote