Thread: TA_C10: Stage 1
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 02:00 PM   #1114
TA_C10

Re: TA_C10: Stage 1

LOL, stage 1....... I should have that changed. Stage 1 was supposed to be little sheet metal work and LS swap, throw it back together and drive for a while. Then fix things/upgrade as I go. When I found out the floors and rockers were rotted out and just covered up with new pieces I ended up tearing down to the frame. And it was a full on build. But. I still tried to keep cost down because I wanted it as my DD, nothing show quality just drive it. So suspension was rebuilt with stock components and several others items got rebuilt or replaced stock style. Upgrades made sense along the way though, vintage air, disc brakes up front, DD gauges, sway bars, wire harness, redesigned entire PDU and ground system.

After our house is built I would like to redo interior, and maybe go LS3 for around 500hp at crank. I've got new Detroit locker to install still. I will redo engine harness inside the truck this time. And I will repaint again too. The paint isn't perfect. Oh, the suspension could use some upgrades too. All this would be stage 2 and 3 and 4 and.......

"It's only money".
TA_C10 is offline   Reply With Quote