View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 09:17 PM   #6
dagnabbitt

Re: 1972 GMC 2500 6.2 Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68Gold/white View Post
I wonder why the PO sold it??? Man, it has some things about it that are home made, but do work!!!
I like it!!!
I don't care for the wheels, but would likely leave them on, if tires are usable...not that big of a deal to me...
I love the truck, I am driving it everywhere. I looked under the dash expecting to see a rats nest of wires and just found... really clean color coded wires with proper connectors. I am pretty impressed. A lot of this diesel conversion is very custom and I want to take my time understanding how they did it before I make any changes.

But: this week it is getting some attention mechanically, and I have a set of steelies that I hope to get powdercoated soon so those others can go... I kind of like them to be honest, but they just aren't me. I feel like I am going through a mid life crisis driving on them, haha. I figure I can get some good money for them and buy some new rubber though.

I am still hoping to make it my daily driver, more or less, during this winter. Need to do something about those cab corners though.
1967 K20
1968 C20
1970 C10
1972 GMC 2500
1981 C10
dagnabbitt is offline   Reply With Quote