View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 02:04 PM   #88
AllGoNoShow

Re: Please post pictures of your C10 w/US Mags Rambler rims

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTI View Post
Post up pics of your set-up. That will help w/the info people provide you.

That being said, 275's on 9.5's are definitely possible up front. The back space numbers will depend on the set-up.
Its pretty much all rebuilt, but stock save for some CPP drop spindles in front. It will be getting QA1 coil-over system in the front this winter (I already have the rear set-up sitting in my garage which will be installed in the next couple weeks).

Looks like summit has all these sizes in stock surprisingly, so I think I am just going to be buy a single pair of the 20x9.5s which I know I will be using in the rear, mount them on some 275/40/20s and then put them on front just to see how/if they fit.

On a somewhat related note, I have a shorter 68 rearend in my C10 and was just going to use 3/4 spacers to push the rear wheels out but I noticed that it seems (for whatever reason) that the "universal spacers" from, say, Allstar Performance, and a number of other companies that work for 5x4.5, 5x4.75 and 5x5 have the 5x5 holes drilled out for 5/8 studs (while the other bolt patterns are all for 1/2 studs). Can't figure out why they do this, but what are all you guys using for spacers as I imagine the larger holes on 1/2 studs would create issues.
AllGoNoShow is offline   Reply With Quote