View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 05:55 PM   #98
SCOTI

Re: Please post pictures of your C10 w/US Mags Rambler rims

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllGoNoShow View Post
Yea there’s no way I’m getting away without a spacer of some sort if I don’t want them tucked oddly in the wheel well. Trust me I’ve looked-no one makes a 1 piece as cast wheel in 20” diameter in the 10” wide range with a 4.5 or so backspacing. So your talking custom wheels (over $1000 EACH) or, the best I have found is rocket wheels which has an attack style wheel that looks fairly cool with 4.5 BS on a 20x10 but it’s $525 + each, which is still nearly double these rambler wheels.

I’m not too concerned about running spacers- what horror stories I’ve been able to even confirm typically are 3 party “I’ve heard this happen” claims utilizing chinese junk spacers with junk China or 40 year wheel studs (these will be run on new moser axles with 1/2 moser studs of the appropriate length). I don’t even think they get into the bolt on adapters/spacers until 1 1/4 inch anyways which is too much.
Posted via Mobile Device
I've purchased 7/8" adapters before (custom made). One inch is the current 'easy to source' minimum size.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote