View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 03:58 AM   #16
Vomit

Re: 1957 Chevy farm truck from Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getter-Done View Post
If you buy them Breakfast

Does that help??

I dont think so. Not just any engineer can sign it off either, have to be "VASS" certified.
Im no an expert on the engineering process so I dont want to spread to much miss information but I doubt any of those guys would risk their bread winner for breakfast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnin oil View Post
Probably not as much as a few pints.

One thing that got me about Oz was the amount of serious street machines running around. I am talking cammed out super charger cars yet they have the engineering laws. Here we can pretty much act as our own engineer and don't really see the level of HP that they are putting down. Maybe it had to do with how close the track was but every weekend was like going to the nationals here.

I worked with a guy over there who had the limo that the queen rode in when she visited New Zealand. Can't remember the year but it was a 20s or 30s deal. His dad got it from a museum that had a fire. I saw alot of pics of their restoration efforts. Sorry I don't mean to hijack the thread since I was just curious of the laws he was dealing with. Back to the build.
Yeah we have some cool cars for sure. And of course our whole aussie muscle car scene.

That Limo sounds cool!
Im a Cadillac fan so always loved this one, also used for the queen.

Vomit is offline   Reply With Quote