View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 11:42 PM   #24
oldman3

Re: My 50 roadster pickup build

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngrodder View Post
Great time to clean all of the nooks and crannies of the front end. Good progress. Where are you hiding all of the ECU stuff? That can be a job in itself if you try to hid it all.

Marc
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongocanfly View Post
I was just fixing to ask about the ecm location..and Marc beat me to it
The last few swaps I've done ,I used PSI harnesses on..happy enough with them except the harness is to short to reach under the seat..BP is supposed to be long enough to reach under seat
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngrodder View Post
Yes, I went with a BP Automotive harness and it was long enough to mount under my driver seat with no issue. I'm sure Jim has a well thought out plan.
Marc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickysnickers View Post
I'm not going to complain! I'm just happy the picture is oriented correctly, hahahahaha!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian113 View Post
Jim is usually atleast one or two steps ahead of us on planning!
Thanks guys with the comments. Yes I will be cleaning. The ECM, etc. will be going under the seat. I also went with the BP automotive harness. Mark has installed several, and is the way to go. Don't know about two steps ahead, but I ordered stuff starting in July and have everything I thing I need on hand. The only hang up is the shifter, I ordered it in sept. was to be here this week, so show, called and was told it won't be until Dec 6.
oldman3 is offline   Reply With Quote