View Single Post
Old 11-11-2021, 05:52 PM   #465
G-NUT

Re: show me your 73-87 lowered/bagged c10's

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTI View Post
I remembered the CC in some tech questions/comments (suspension related) years back. I thought maybe the switch to the Burb was 'family' driven (that's actually why I have a CC).

My x-GF had a daughter & there was always 1 or 2 more kids w/her (friends/relatives). A member here (Jonboy) had the CC & liked my single cab swb 74 & inquired about a trade. I became the owner of a truck that would comfortably fit 6. My step-daughter & her friends loved the dually. Then her mom & I split up a year later.

It's weird driving it around w/just me in it LoL. A bit too much truck now. I've considered putting it on the market & down-sizing to a single cab again.

I fully understand about needing the room. I wanted room for my wife, 2 boys, and dog. Now both boys have their own rides. But the burbs not leaving. My wife's uncle bought it new in 84 so we keep'n it.

Don't downsize from the CC! That thing's sweet. I love it. You my ride single sometimes but don't you feel like a baller or big-timer riding low in that big thang? Takin' up all the lane; this line's MINE!

SOLD: 1985 GMC Sierra Classic 2500 3+3 Crew Cab Long Bed
G-NUT is offline   Reply With Quote