View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 10:34 PM   #14
j.burton50

Re: Let's talk wiring

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyPile View Post
I'll make one more post on this thread and then I'm done with you and this thread..

It was certainly NOT my intention to --as you put it -- antagonize you. You've been a member of this site for 11 years. And prior to starting this thread, in those 11 years you've posted about 41 times. On average, less than 4 times a year.. Most of those posts were in a thread you chronicled your progress on "transplanting" a '71 cab onto a '79 frame.. I figured, since you couldn't be certain of the wiring issue, you either didn't know how to search the forum, or hadn't been able to find enough detailed information about your issue..

AGAIN, I wasn't trying to antagonize you in any way.. I was just giving you detailed instructions on how to conduct a search and find that information, including links, diagrams, instructions that would help you.. Since the subject has been covered many times, it seemed senseless for me to post again, the lengthy process..

If, to you, I came across as antagonizing, I apologize... But I do not apologize for refusing to spoon feed commonly available information to anyone..

Then to that sir I bid you good day.

Lol

In the past I had posted based on my projects I'd owned in the past. Then I got my 71 which had belong to my grandfather. This one isn't going anywhere. I am not going to claim to be the most internet savvy. And at the same time I will admit that I jump on the defensive quickly. Thank you for sharing your perspective. Maybe in the future simply sharing a link to the article would be acceptable. I have read several and still struggle to find some from time to time.
j.burton50 is offline   Reply With Quote