View Single Post
Old 12-23-2021, 06:12 PM   #296
Spf79

Re: 1972 Build thread.

Quick update.

Merry Christmas to me.
I received my door panels from Cheyenne Superman, and my instrument bezel. I am very pleased, and this man was a pleasure to deal with.

I also finally got my instrument cluster figured out. I went with Classic Instruments velocity series gauge cluster. I liked the white gauges, something different. I am a little sad that I did not go with a stock looking set, but I will get over it.

Funny story, the first set of gauges they sent me were black. It appeared to be a pulling error at the factory since the box was marked correctly. They righted the mistake and sent me the correct set of gauges after a week or so... and told me to keep the first set, no charge. I am still surprised by this customer service. I will hold onto the black set for a while, just in case they change their minds. I will let you know how the installation goes. so far it looks pretty easy.

In case you are curious, I am still wet sanding... and I hate wet sanding... so much orange peel... long sigh. Thankfully the space heater makes the 38 degrees and raining feel like 55 and raining

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Attached Images