View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 02:30 AM   #145
C10 Club Tennessee

Re: Made my hotel reservations for the Southeast C10 Nationals

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72c20customcamper View Post
Got an email from Bryan about the changes. It states that there will be NO day of registration . I really dont like the way this is being handled as if you dont get online and they fill up , unlikely , but it's a possibility you're sol . Shows that use this method in my experience have made it so that prior registrants get first access to pre registration .

One that comes to mind is the Das Awschst Fest in Macungie pa . In the past a flyer is sent out with your registration number from the prior year you preregister by July 1st after that date if spots are available the registration is open to all.

I may be overstressed about this but the people that have been supporting the show should be allowed to pre register before general registration .
Mark, you got an email BECAUSE you were a previous registrant. All the new people who want to register have to see it on social media or have their buddy tell them about the show. We had around 1,000 people register today. Still plenty of time and room for others.

www.gmtruckshow.com

Project "Andes"-Halen's First Truck

Project: Patina Burb

for he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer. Romans 13:4
5150 is offline   Reply With Quote