View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 04:57 AM   #40
Richard

Re: Which online parts house do you prefer?

Had my first order cancelled from Classic Muscle after months of delays and several calls and emails saying it would ship. Unfortunately at bottom of my list at this point.
Summit is where I look first. Just got another order in one day with free ship. Do not know how they do it. Always good prices and exceed expectaions 95% of the the time. Classic parts is second in my preferences. Reasonable shipping, not a problem with parts and pretty reliable.
Like to use forum venders for parts they offer. They generally have good parts and are reliable. Shipping can be a deal breaker though. Understand it not their fault. Not a big fan of GMC Paul's online only experience with an outdated website and no search. Prefer Wess at Classic Heartbeat, you can call him.
He answers the phone and updated his website. Last on my list is LMC and Brothers, they lie about instock products, shipping prices are not great and are generally slow to deliver. Only use for exclusive stuff I want and cannot get elsewhere. Rock Auto used to be a go to. Not so much any more.
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote