View Single Post
Old 02-11-2022, 06:06 PM   #19
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: amusing description

here is the Q&A section lol

.Q: What do you mean "piston came out" Was the piston in the engine changed? (1/16/22 9:56 AM)
A: Thank you for your question, started it and piston came off, the knocking that had started with the forklift previously has stopped. After restarting forklift to move around and move location knocking has stopped and forklift was being fully responsive. (1/17/22 11:19 AM)
Q: Confused. You say engine work is needed. Then you saw runs as it should. Was engine rebuilt to replace piston.? (1/16/22 8:15 PM)
A: Thank you for the question, Not sure of engine ever being rebuilt just know piston has broke off and now the motor was making has stopped, as stated in listing. (1/17/22 11:10 AM)
Q: So Im confused.... you replaced the motor? The way it sounds is like you pulled a piston out. (1/17/22 9:07 AM)
A: Thank you for your question, piston came out of engine when starting, now the knocking that was in motor has stopped, as stated in listing. (1/17/22 11:07 AM)
Q: When the pist (1/17/22 5:52 PM)
A: Thank you for your question, I added more info this morning engine was just rebuilt and crankshaft was pulled from spare engine. It ran for about an hour before blowing a rod. It does run but will need to be rebuilt. (1/18/22 6:48 AM)
Q: when the piston came out, did it knock a hole in the block. your wording is very confusing on what exactly happened. (1/17/22 5:54 PM)
A: Thank you for your question, I just added more info to it this morning, The engine was just rebuilt and crankshaft was pulled from spare engine. It ran for about an hour before blowing a rod. It does run but will need to be rebuilt. (1/18/22 6:48 AM)
Q: Honestly you totally confuse the issue. Is better you pull out the forklift and realist with different settings . (1/20/22 6:08 AM)
A: Thank you for your question, this listing is pretty straight forward, if you could read again. There not to much their you shouldn't get. All the issues are there. All the goods are their. If you don't get a certain part, send what your not understanding, not suggesting I pull my listing. Thanks you (1/20/22 7:54 AM)
Q: Are the parts for this engine domestically available today? (1/22/22 11:42 AM)
A: Thank you for your question, yes I believe you can. (1/24/22 12:51 PM)
Q: Will forklift drive on a trailer (1/22/22 3:35 PM)
A: Thank you for your question, Yes should be able to get up onto trailer. (1/24/22 11:59 AM)
Q: Not a question but a clarification. The proper term for a broke piston rod is "threw a rod" and most times when a rod throws it flops around and knocks a hole in the side of the block. If it still runs the rod break was close to the crankshaft with piston and remaining rod stuck up high in the cylinder so no damage is being done which is very fortunate (might have cylinder skirt damage though). Other cause could be the rod cap came off from not properly tightening rod bolts during overhaul and piston is stuck up high in cyl. (1/25/22 9:58 AM)
A: Thank you for your question, Piston and push rod in hand, hole is in block (1/25/22 1:57 PM)
Q: Very confused by questions and answers - 1 Was engine rebuilt and if so by whom ? 2 Why was crankshaft replaced and by whom ? 3 Does this forklift come with the spare engine that the crankshaft was pulled from ? 4 was any other work done when engine was rebuilt - ie hydraulic pump, transmission rebuild, radiator ? 5 Will the forklift be able to move under its own power for loading purposes ? Thank you in advance. (1/27/22 10:37 AM)
A: Thank you for your question, Your first and last question were answered in the listing, Crankshaft was not replaced, No old/extra motors come with, only the heater box will come with, that is also in the listing. No other work was done. only what was posted in listing. (1/27/22 12:49 PM)
Q: “ The engine was just rebuilt and crankshaft was pulled from spare engine.” So this is incorrect? (1/27/22 1:13 PM)
A: Thank you again for your question, yes my apology's, what listing says. Hit me with lots of question at once, that many tell you in listing. (1/27/22 4:25 PM)
Q: Hi, Is there a hole in the block ? where the piston came out ? (2/8/22 4:59 PM)
A: Thank you for your question, yes there is, all shown in picture's. (2/8/22 5:53 PM)
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote