Thread: Joke Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2022, 09:27 PM   #1274
LT7A

Re: Joke Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
I reviewed the post in question, as well as a few pages back. I honestly find it funny that the mask post caused so much upset. I am a woman, have had blonde hair, am a mom too... I could report half this thread for being offensive. It's not, its humor. Folks need to find more of it in their daily lives. Smile ya'll... keep reporting things that are rule violations, that is truly appreciated. I am just saying life is to short to be offended by everything. Scroll on my friends.
Shoot, looks like I missed all the fun ; ) Liz, I'm sorry to see that whatever went on precipitated your involvement. For me, I simply asked what was funny because I didn't get it. I received a couple of reasonable replies back and appreciated that and responded accordingly and that was it. Since it was noted above, I'll mention that any reporting of it didn't come from me. I can only guess that there were other comments that followed. No idea what was said because they have been removed. I'm writing this since I asked the question originally. I think that the meme could be seen a couple of different ways, but I got reasonable responses and that was good enough for me.

Last edited by LT7A; 02-22-2022 at 10:16 AM.
LT7A is offline   Reply With Quote