View Single Post
Old 03-25-2022, 07:58 AM   #2780
Rich72C10
Mr. Cheyenne

Re: What did you do to your truck today.The 3rd chapter

Took a trip up to Kilgore, Tx for my first car show tomorrow with my brother. All registered up and will be #53 - which nets me a free T-Shirt (1st 100 get a shirt)!

I got a solid 14mpg on TX Hwys on my 275 mile trip. I think that is pretty good going 65~75 mph with all the little towns you end up going through on these state hwys. This is actually my 1st proper trip since having my carb rebuilt by Cliff's High Performance.

Speaking of little towns, as I was passing through Palestine Texas; I saw this 71 C10 Cheyenne 400 LWB on the side of the road! I had to double back and stop to have a closer look. A nice fellow named Brad owns it. I wished I'd had gotten a look at his SPID but that slipped my mind. She was in really good shape, hardly any rust at all.

Lastly, I love my new sliding window and my new vents over the door windows. Made for perfect comfort with yesterdays weather.
Attached Images

'72 Chevy C10 Cheyenne *Super WHT/MED BRONZE/WHT
SBC 350 | TH350 | LWB | AC | Buddy Seats
Upgrades: Tilt | Front Sway Bar | Radio | Sliding Window | Bed Spare w/Lock
Bed Rails | Full LEDs | Courtesy Lights | Tachometer | Glovebox Lock & Light | Head Light Relays | *Upgraded Fully Super Trim

Last edited by Rich72C10; 03-25-2022 at 08:08 AM.
Rich72C10 is offline   Reply With Quote