View Single Post
Old 04-06-2022, 01:53 PM   #151
LockDoc
The Older Generation

Re: LockDoc's "Low Budget", "Low Maintenance" Project Thread

-
I haven't posted anything for a few days but I have been working on the truck. Mostly wiring. I had to change the NSBU (neutral safety back-up) switch on the side of the transmission. There are two different connector configurations and the one that was on the 2 wheel drive tranny was the wrong one. All I had to do was swap the one from the 4x4 transmission, but I had to disassemble all of the linkage again to do it.....

I got my 8 place fuse box the other day so I can go ahead and get my circuits figured out and get them wired up. I also picked out the doors I want to use so I can get them ready and put them on if the weather ever straightens out. It has been cold and miserable here. I still don't want to put the front clip on until I get most of the wiring done, heater box on, and brake booster installed. It really makes it a lot easier with it off.

I took enough time off on the Dually to install the cruise control turn signal lever in the '67 Panel Truck. It has a tilt and the install is a little more involved with that. Member "pjmoreland" set me up with a cruise lever for it. Thanks Patrick! I hope to get the rest of the cruise installed next week.

Later,
LockDoc

Locksmith, Specializing In Antique Trucks, Automobiles, & Motorcycles

(My Dually Pickup Project Thread)

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=829820

-
LockDoc is offline   Reply With Quote