View Single Post
Old 04-08-2022, 08:08 AM   #2531
special-K
Special Order

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boog View Post
Should get along in the mud and snow pretty good.
Mud? Snow? But it's so pretty!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TALLone71 View Post
I went to my best friends house, and mocked up all of the front sheet metal, and fit the doors, for him on his 68 firebird, a lot of new panels, and a slightly bowed hood I had to get flattened out a bit...a little finesse, and some patience, shimming, tapping with the body hammers here and there and its looking strait and ready for final priming and blocking out...I know whats coming on my next day over at his house!..i might as well put my sanding blocks in the truck now!
So it's what you did today not on your truck, but on someone else's car... tomorrow too . That's a good friend. I'm way slowed down on my truck play these days. On my own that is. I enjoy helping others just to be involved with what I like to do. It's nice to see things come together even when it's not yours.

Rain rain rain all day. I didn't have things I needed to get things done that were only inside. I did break out more concrete around the drain pipe in my 1st floor shower so I can set the drain lower before starting tile work. It was raining heavy, so couldn't mix up the thin set outside. Just getting into this shower job that has been sitting many years. A winter project I didn't get to. Moving forward on it now

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote