View Single Post
Old 04-19-2022, 08:29 PM   #7
shifty
Questionable

Re: Clearing shelves: Chilton manual, pile of new parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy old man View Post
I received the box 'o parts already today and just want to say thanks . Some of it I can use on my 95 and 67 , There are some I don't need that came in the box and once I can get some pics I'll repost them for free to the next guy that may need them ,
Awesome, thanks for the update. I was shocked at how fast UPS got the box there considering I paid for 3-day shipping w/$100 insurance.

Sadly, I couldn't give any of that stuff away locally. I had about half a dozen things up for free on NextDoor and haven't even gotten a nibble. Maybe I should've listed for $10 to see if someone would've told me to give it to em free. I've still got a early/mid 90s Civic VTEC valve cover with all hardware, a pair of used OEM '06 Tundra headlights, an ammo canister or two, and misc other goods I need to get rid of but wouldn't fit in the box.

There are a couple of small bits I tossed in your box, like the Summit braided fuel line ends, the fuel tank pressure sensor and other misc bits. I think the real prize is the 100- or 200-pack of white door card clips (on the GMT400s those damn things, at least one or two break any time you pull the cards!) and the zip-lock of misc interior parts - that bag is the result of 5 years and a couple dozen junkyard runs!

Glad to see it go to a good home.

I can't check the forum daily. If I don't reply to you within 24 hours, drop me a PM! I'm (hopefully) still alive and will reply faster to a PM.
shifty is offline   Reply With Quote